Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Program
New format! Based on the 6th edition of the PMBOK.
All organizations have employees who are directly involved in project management in some capacity. Companies that focus on having employees who are certified as Project Management Professionals know they are increasing their productivity, reducing project costs, and enhancing communications.
The PMP Certification Program engages participants in developing sound project management principles through classroom training and ongoing support to reach certification level.
Project Management Professional Certification:
- Is one of the top certifications worldwide;
- Signifies the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects; and
- Positively impacts project managers' salaries.
The PMP Certification Program:
- Provides the environment to learn in a class of like-minded people
- Includes guidance for completing the PMP application
- Incorporates individual and group practice tests
- Ensures you are ready to write your PMP exam
The program covers the material necessary to successfully challenge the exam. Topics covered include the Project Management Framework; Project Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder Management; Ethics.
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
February 7 to April 25, 2018
Wednesday evenings, 6-9pm
Program offered in conjunction with the Antigonish Chamber of Commerce.
Express your interest below: