Setting the Framework for Product Creation
Guidance for Managing Your Projects
Are you creating a product or service or working on implementing a process improvement? This is a project!
Would you like to put more structure around your work? Approaching activities and goals in a defined project management way has helped organizations, large to small, achieve objectives efficiently.
I can help you frame your work as a project, where we clarify and define the work that needs to be done, set achievable timelines, and build a plan to work with risks.
We do this using an internationally defined standard for project management.
Results you will achieve:
- Clarity in knowing what you and your customer want from the project
- Improved project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing
- An identification of what could go wrong or right and what you are going to do about it
- Items delivered on time and within budget
- Better organization of your work
- And more!
Fees and Funding:
Fees are driven by the support you need. Funding is available for up to 75% of the support, for those who qualify.
For More Information:
Contact Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.222.9529.
How We Work Together
- First, together we look at your projects and their status as to definition and delivery.
- From there, we set out a plan to implement or upgrade the project management methods that apply to you.
- Typically we work together for two to three months, creating the plan and rolling it out.
The result: Guaranteed improvements in your projects!